Wednesday 13 August 2014

Holiday Haul - Drugstore Brand!

Sooooo, as I said in my last haul post I'd do one of my drugstore brand purchases (which I received this afternoon). They're all from MUA Makeup Academy! I love MUA stuff, as it's cheap and cheerful... the products are great too! 




















So this is all that I got, a green mascara, 2 eyeliner pencils, 2 liquid eyeliners and 4 lip lacquers! 
























I didn't try this yet but I did have an open up of it and had a look and it seems like it will be a good enough mascara that only cost £1!! The colour is shade 2. I seem to be obsessed with coloured mascara lately, and particularly green mascara's! 























I picked up a green eyeliner pencil, because who doesn't love green? I love this shade of green... and if I decide I don't like it as an eyeliner I can always use it as a lipliner for my Lime Crime Serpentina Lipstick as it seems to be just the right colour to match it (I'd match them up now but I'm still away and didn't bring Serpentina with me!). What I love about these eyeliners is that they have a built in sharpener on the lid, HANDY AS HELL! This colour is called Forest Green. 























I also got this lovely orange colour! If you know me well.... you'll know that I do love an orange eye... and this will just make it even better for me! If anyone can recommend an orange mascara for me, PLEASE DO! Again love the handy sharpener on the lid! This colour is called Bright Orange. 


























Next up I have the 2 liquid eyeliners that were actually free with any purchase! Please excuse the really bad swatch of the black one, I was rushed taking the photo's! I opted for black and silver because why not! The consistency of the liquid eyeliners are great and they dry quite quick I find BUT... the applicator is really stiff, it feels like a piece of bendy plastic and isn't a brush! The silver is shade 4 and the black is shade 5! 

























And I've saved the best till last! The MUA Luxe Lip Lacquers which have been said to be dupes of Lime Crime's Velvetines, which are liquid to matte lipsticks! I loveeee these, I already have 3 other colours are home! They're slightly slow to dry I have to admit but they do have a lot of staying power! This shade is a lovely light nude and the colour is called Halcyon. 


























This colour is a slightly darker nude (although they look very similar in the photo's) and the colour of this is called Tranquility.


























This one is a lovely powder pink colour, and the colour is Serene! 


























Last but not least is this lovely bright almost neon shade called A Flush, and to be honest it isn't the colour advertised on the website... the swatch on the website is what i'd describe as a dusky pink colour, I still love this colour though!




So that's it for my drugstore haul, hope you enjoyed reading it! If you have any questions or anything just drop me a comment or a tweet @haylahhh! Also if you like my blog, gimme a cheeky follow! 


xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment