Thursday 23 July 2015

The Versatile Blogger Nomination

Thank you veryyyyyy much to the lovely Amy for the nomination! I hadn't a clue you'd nominated me until today, when I was having a little read through posts that I've missed the last few days! (Also hadn't a clue what this was all about)

So the Versatile Blogger nomination means, if you get nominated.. Tell your followers 7 things about yourself, so they can get to know you better! 


Let's get started... 



  1. I am a qualified makeup artist as of 2013. I did my course in Vanity X in Swords. I didn't ALWAYS love makeup, I used to not wear any makeup at all.. and I used to not EVER do my brows (who ever let me leave the house years ago?!). However I love it now, it's alllll I ever think about. 
2. I am a huge huge huge animal lover! My puppy (will always and forever be a puppy) Dice is my BABY. People used to think I actually had a child when I talked about him. My fluffy baby! 
























3. I currently work in an office with my mam and my aunty. 

4. I've studied both Photogrpahy and Makeup in college. I didn't really like photography that much to study, but I do love it as a hobby, I own too many camera's... but always want more! 
5. In 2008 (I think it was 2008) I went to Las Vegas & Florida with my mam and dad, but I was wheelchair ridden as I dislocated my knee from falling a week before going (big oopsie)
6. I'm a through and through spendaholic...  it's very hard for me to not spend money!
7. One of my favourite foods is tofu... a lot of people hate it but I loveeee it, can change it to any taste and the texture is weird but i like it!


I'm pretty boring aha.
I nominate anyone who reads this for your facts about ya & comment here to tell me you did it! (if youve already done it... let me know anyway! :)


peaceeee, Hayley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment