Friday 2 January 2015

Squeeky clean | Makeup brush cleaner glove

A squeaky clean start.. 

So I haven't been blogging for a long time.. and the end of 2014 was pretty bad for me so I was in a bit of a funk.. BUT I'm back! :-) 



So why not start a new year with a cleaning implement? 

I'm sure some of you have heard of the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove, I've always wanted one since I first seen them but the price definitely put me off! So after ages and ages of wanting one, I finally did a handy google search for a dupe (why I didnt do this sooner.... we'll never know).

With my searching I came across the RC Cosmetics Cleaning Glove, I was thrilled......UNTIL I seen the shipping to Ireland.. $24.75 for one glove?! HELL NO!

My search continued and I came across the RC Cosmetics Ebay!!
Shipping €8.26.. glove itself €7.11. PERFECT! 


So I ordered it on Christmas Day and received it today (02.01.15) SO FAST. I had to try it straight away. I deep cleaned every single one of my brushes today, inc. my kit brushes. 
What would normally take me about 1hr+ only took me half an hour. Absolutely brilliant! I really would recommend anyone who has a lot of makeup brushes to get this, particularly anyone interested in the Sigma brush cleaning glove. 
My onlyyyy think is, I wish like the sigma one it had smaller bumps for smaller brushes like eye brushes, but for that price.. is it worth complaining about? NAHHH!


Here's some photo's of the glove itself;




































Look at the cute little raised hearts! 





















Lines on the side, for wringing out brushes. 




On a whole, I love this. Definitely an investment, I'm so glad I bought this. 


Peaceeeee xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment